Like us on Facebook

Grab Our Blog Button

Photobucket

Networked Blogs Followers

Followers

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Martin Luther King Jr. Directed Drawing

I was fortunate to find a directed drawing activity for Martin Luther King Jr created by Mrs Miner.  I was very impressed with the quality my kindergarteners were able to produce.  It was a fun and engaging lesson.  Here are some samples of my students' work.  Here is the link to her TpT store





The cute stiched chevron digi paper was created by Graphics From the Pond.  Check out her TpT store for it.  

Hoping the waves are not too large tomorrow morning on my commute to work.

~ Julie

2 comments:

  1. This is a cute way to integrate art and language arts! I liked this activity.
    Sebrina Burke
    Burke's Special Kids

    ReplyDelete