Like us on Facebook

Grab Our Blog Button

Photobucket

Networked Blogs Followers

Followers

Friday, December 26, 2014

It was a busy December!

Mele Kalikimaka!!  I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas  and made some wonderful memories with family and friends.  It was a busy 3 weeks in December that flew by.  Our school had our Winter Program on December 19th.  Our music teacher taught our kinders 3 songs...I'm a Little Snowflake, It's Wintertime, and Must Be Santa.  They did fabulous!  We also created Christmas Trees using sugar cones...it was a success and a fun time with all 77 kinders working in our school cafeteria.  

I came across a fabulous and cute reindeer directed drawing from ARTventurous.  It was fun activity to do with my kindergarten students.  We love directed drawings.  I love the collage apps on my phone, but didn't use my phone to take these pictures...so I created it on picmonkey  



Sheri and I braved the crowds and went to see Christmas Lights in a neighborhood in Waikele.  She brought her 3 daughters and I brought my niece and nephew.  They had about 8 house synchronized to music that ran for an 1 hour.  I fell in love with this hedgehog and the peacock was beautiful.
This was one of the houses that was synchronized.


There was also another street nearby that had all houses decorated.  My nephew was over the crowds so my husband took him back to their house...which was in walking distance from the madness.

Here's to another great year for everyone.  Hoping 2015 will be an even better year.  Hau'oli Makahiki Hou...Happy New Year!!

XOXO,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment