Like us on Facebook

Grab Our Blog Button

Photobucket

Networked Blogs Followers

Followers

Monday, May 4, 2015

Can't Believe it's May...


Where has the time gone?!?  I can't believe that another school year will be done in just a few weeks.  I have been lucky to have a great class this year and will truly miss my students and families.  It's been a rough 3 weeks with the sudden passing of my dear friend, co-author, and kindergarten colleague...I miss her so much...school just isn't the same.  I am hoping that with summer around the corner that I can heal myself and figure out what school will be like without her there.  There definitely is a big void at school.  One thing that I have learned from this tragedy is that I need to tell the people in my life how important they are and how much I appreciate and love them...tomorrow is never promised.

I hope everyone has a fabulous summer and recharge yourselves for a fun and exciting new school year next Fall.


Love to you all,
Julie

PS...if you can, please help her young family and donate.
Thank you so much XOXO


6 comments:

  1. My heart breaks for you. True friends like that keep a part of our hearts with them. Praying for peace and healing during this difficult time. I will visit the go fund me page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words...she is definitely with me each and every day.
      ~ Julie

      Delete
  2. So sorry to hear about your friend. Wishing you and your school strength during this hard time. Heading over to the go fund me page.

    Marissa
    WILD About First Grade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. It's been a difficult few weeks, but it's getting better. It's harder for some, but we are getting better.
      ~ Julie

      Delete
  3. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My heart breaks for you as people can be taken before we are ready. I am still grieving the loss of my younger brother in January. I am hoping to do like you and try to recharge and heal over the summer break. We only have 21 days of school left and I am looking forward to some down time.

    Joni
    KinderKids Fun blog
    http://kinderkidsfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry to learn of your brother's passing. My thoughts and prayers for you and your family as well. Losing someone special is never easy. I hope you heal and get better this summer to. Let's keep in touch.
      ~ Julie

      Delete